Here is a complete list of the best hotels in Rhodes!
You will find where are the best places where you can book a hotel depending on your needs.
Also, we recommend different hotels for luxurious and budget holidays or family or even honeymooners!
At the end of the post, you will find a detailed map with all the recommended best hotels in Rhodes, so you will get an idea of where all these beautiful accommodations are located.
- Personally, I book all my hotels through Booking.com, as nowadays it includes many apartments, just like Airbnb, and it’s easier and more reliable.
- Best Hotel in Rhodes old town: Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel
- Best Value hotel for money in Rhodes Old town: Helios Garden Boutique Apartments
- Best 5-star resort hotel: Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa – Adults Only
- The best way to visit Rhodes island is by flight as it has an international airport!
- If you go to Rhodes by ferry, I always use Ferryscanner to book the ferry tickets! They have done a fantastic job, and it is very user-friendly. Also, if you are thinking of island hopping, this is one of the best platforms that you can use!
- You can find here our post for the best things to do on Rhodes island!
- The best time to visit Rhodes Island is from May until October. The high season, of course, is July and August, which make September (my favourite month) and June the best months.
- Rhodes is a large island, and you will need to rent a car. But if you want to avoid this extra cost, Rhodes has a reasonably good Bus Network (KTEL) (More information here).
- Rhodes has excellent and large resorts and hotels!
Which are the best areas to stay on Rhodes island?
- Rhodes Town. This is a perfect place to stay for the first time or if you spend 1 or 2 days on Rhodes island! The old town of Rhodes is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a masterpiece of Byzantine churches, medieval buildings, Turkish settlements and a mixture of cultures! It is a perfect choice for couples or singles who are interested in history but also in nightlife, as it can provide both!
- Lindos. It is the second most popular destination to stay in Rhodes, as it is a total picturesque little village with great history and many places to get photos for you or your Instagram feed! Just wander around the narrow cobbled streets and you will find out many souvenir shops, cafes, and traditional Greek restaurants. From Lindos you can easily access 3 main beautiful beaches, Lindos Beach, Pallas Beach, and St Paul’s Bay.
- Kalathos. It is a great base for the exploration of the island. Kalathos beach has beautiful clear water and impressive views of the mountain range to the north. Rhodes City is just 45′ away by car, and Lindos is just a few minutes drive down the road.
- Faliraki. This was branded as a party town a few years back and it is still quiet popular for ages from 18-30! But nowadays many families prefer Faliraki beach for its shallow waters, fine sand, and the variety of facilities for fun, like the wonderful excellent Faliraki Water Park and a Luna Park! It is located on the east coast and it is 15 km of Rhodes Town.
- Kolymbia. The main asset is the location as it’s conveniently located between Rhodes Town and Lindos. I think Kolymbia is a great choice for couples and families who enjoy a relaxing atmosphere during their holidays! Also note that this Kolymbia is idea is perfect for hiking, (you can hike to Tsambika monastery) and water sport activities too.
The best hotels in Rhodes island!
The hotel has a large area with several swimming pools, quite a few trees and is very clean! There are three a la carte restaurants, a pool bar and the main bar. You will find also a mini market store with a wide range selection of everything you might need! Near the reception, there is an ATM and car rental. The breakfast has everything one could ask for and all is of excellent quality! There are several taverns around the hotel. The reception of wifi is very good and it even reaches the beach! More Information Here!
2. Elysium Resort & Spa – Faliraki
Elysium is an outstanding 5-star Resort & Spa with a beautiful lagoon-style pool, a hydromassage pool and a fantastic spa centre! The location is great as it is a 15′ drive to Rhodes city and Anthony Quinn beach, which is one of the nicest on Rhodes. and only 4km from Faliraki centre, There is also a bus stop directly outside of the resort to take you to Lindos, Rhodes Old town and Faliraki. The beach in front of the hotel is nice but if it gets windy, you can walk to Tasos beach which is much quieter and more protected. Breakfast is excellent and there is a wide range of food to choose from! More Information Here!
3. Port Royal Villas and Spa – Adults Only – Kolymbia
This is an excellent 5-star hotel that offers luxurious bungalows with pools, a wellness centre and a wealth of leisure facilities! There are 4 different restaurants in the hotel, and if you want something else – there is also a great Greek Taverna, Ouzaki right next to the hotel! The beach in front of the hotel is just wonderful and also there are 3 swimming pools that you enjoy! In the area, you can do water sports like SUP, jet skies, parasailing and boat rental!! t’s central and close to different sites, like Lindos, Kalithea, Rhodes old town. (~15′-30′ ) More Information Here!
It is a fabulous and well-designed hotel with amazing and very professional staff! This hotel is located just a 15-minute walk above Lindos Town, in a tranquil spot a little way up the hillside. The hotel itself has a well maintained and beautiful garden which also provides some products directly to their kitchen! The breakfast is fantastic and the same applied to the restaurant. Sometimes the wifi reception is not great in case this is an important point for you. More Information Here!
It is a terrific hotel with incredibly good service from the staff all of whom were very friendly, professional and helpful. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast really great with a wide range of choices! I recommend checking the Blue Fin restaurant for a romantic dinner! The staff is very professional, courteous and helpful at all times. The beach is beautiful with pebbles and clear waters! More Information Here!
This is an excellent 5 * hotel and it is for adults only, which makes it perfect for a couple.
The location is also good, as it is just 5-10′ by car to get to Lindos, (one of the most beautiful places in Rhodes!) The views from the pool and the restaurant are wonderful! It is right on the beach(a bit rocky) and the hotel has a beautiful swimming pool. The restaurant’s food has great quality and a wide range of options. More Information Here!
7. Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa – Adults Only – Resort in Kiotari
I think that this is a perfect hotel for people who want to relax and enjoy a peaceful atmosphere. The hotel can be fully booked but never seemed crowded or busy! The pool area is excellent, with loads of sunbeds and the spa facilities are great! The staff have an eye for perfection which really showed. The wine bar is fantastic and the Asian restaurant is really nice! More Information Here!
8. 10GR Hotel & Wine Bar Rhodes – Rhodes Town
Amazing location right in the middle of Rhodes old town, but still extremely quiet in the rooms.Great breakfast options, which can be had at the table outside your room The rooms are wonderful and restored, but keeping the old medieval features. The wine list of the bar is extensive and you will find some excellent options to try by the glass! As the hotel is inside Rhode’s old medieval city you might expect that also the space of the rooms might be on the smaller side. More Information Here!
9. Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel – Rhodes Town
The location of the hotel in the old town is perfect. It’s close to the Grand Master Palace, Knight Avenue and the main street, but at the same time, it feels like an oasis, very quiet and secure! The staff is outstanding – friendly and genuinely caring to ensure that you will have a great stay! The decoration of the hotel and the rooms are unique and interesting, as they are beautifully and fancifully decorated, with comfortable beds! More Information Here!
10. Sperveri Boutique Hotel – Rhodes Town
The hotel is a lovely boutique hotel only a short walk away from the old town of Rhodes and the beach and almost everything is reachable on foot (max 10 minutes). The breakfast is superb and it is served in a nice garden. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and super helpful. Note that due to the central location, understandably some rooms can be a little bit noisy but nothing extreme of course! More Information Here!
11. Rodos Niohori Elite Suites Boutique Hotel – Rhodes Town
The boutique hotel is a nicely renovated traditional house situated in a small and quiet alley. It has a perfect location, with restaurants, supermarkets, beaches, harbour, refined boutiques for shopping and an old medieval town, which are all a 10-minute walk away from the hotel. The continental breakfast is delicious and it is served in a lovely, quiet courtyard garden. The staff is super helpful and friendly and they will help you book tours or day trips to Lindos or Symi island. More Information Here!
12.George & Alexandra’s Apartments – Rhodes Town
This is an excellent property where all of the remarkable sights in the Old Town are within easy walking distance of the apartments! The port and the heart of the New Town, with a full range of shops, pubs and restaurants are both only a 10′ walk. The kitchen and bathroom are all very well equipped! On the top floor, there’s a pretty little roof terrace that boasts amazing views of the city and it is a perfect place to chill out with a glass of wine! More Information Here!
13. Bellevue On The Beach Suites – Rhodes Town
This is a nice choice for a city break, as it is very close to the beach and the centre of town. It provides beautiful views and the staff is very helpful and proactive! More Information Here!
14. Helios Garden Boutique Apartments – Rhodes Town
These apartments are located in the old town only a few minutes walk away from the harbour and centre and it is an excellent value for money choice! The rooms are just wonderful with comfortable beds and a lovely design. The breakfast is amazing as it is served in the gardens and it includes some delicious homemade products, like bread, quiches, jams etc! But, I think the highlight of the accommodation is Jay & Meike, the owners, who are so welcoming and they will try to make your stay there unforgettable! More Information Here!
15. Villa Sanyan – Rhodes Town
The place is charming and the location on spot, as it is10′ either way to the beach and the Old Town, with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby! You will notice immediately that there is great attention to detail and an excellent taste in art and in a simple but elegant design! The breakfast is healthy and excellent in quality! The host is exceptional and really went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. The real gem of Villa Sanyan is the owners, Yannick and Sandra, who really make the difference. They’re nice and really go above and beyond to make our stay memorable! More Information Here!
If you have any question or do you want to add anything to our list about the best hotels in Rhodes, leave a comment!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that we get a small fee when booking a hotel. It costs nothing extra to you but helps keep my site running.